In case you are in need of help, there are many government programs available (English and en Espanol):*
– If your work hours have been reduced: https://www.edd.ca.gov/Unemployment/Work_Sharing_Program.htm
– If your child is out of school and you have to miss work to care for them: https://www.edd.ca.gov/Unemployment/Filing_a_Claim.htm
– If you are currently sick or quarantined: https://www.edd.ca.gov/Disability/How_to_File_a_DI_Claim_in_SDI_Online.htm
– If you are caring for an ill or quarantined family member: https://www.edd.ca.gov/Disability/How_to_File_a_PFL_Claim_in_SDI_Online.htm
– If you are self employed: https://www.edd.ca.gov/disability/Self-Employed.htm
Normandie Ave SDA Church is not an administrator of these programs, nor can we offer any information or advice about them. All questions should be directed to the appropriate agency.